Monday, February 13, 2012

WIIFM. Whazzat?

What's IIFor Me.

In the todays society, WIIFM seems to be the the new norm.  If I don't get a benefit, why should I go the extra mile?


Thankfully, that poor attitude is not very prevalent in the aviation circles.  A few people had the ability to make my life difficult yesterday in trying to solve my fuel leak, but they all took the opposite route.  From Chuck at Spencer Aircraft coming in on his day off to make sure I got the parts I needed, to Brad up at Arlington taking the time to show me how to assemble the fittings on the hose, to Jim at Aircore Aviation  who provided some tools, assistance and a T-hangar to work in.  These three guys made it so I could get my baby home quickly.

Thank you!

Here are a couple shots from the flight home.  That's downtown Seattle on the other side of the flying wires. (It's not easy taking pictures flying a Pitts...)

Looking towards my hometown of Issaquah and the Cascade foothills.

And the Wolf Pitts safely back in her hangar.

No comments:

Post a Comment