Friday, September 7, 2012

Well now..... did I ever drop the ball on this one, eh?  Not a single post since May, and yet I've done so much this Summer of 2012!  Let's see...


And through all that continued to work on the Wolf Pitts and run my business.  >>whew!<<  No wonder I'm so tired!  But now the Wolf Pitts is back in the air with all new hoses, some new baffling and a number of overhauled components.  And I'm about to embark the be biggest adventure of the summer!

This weekend I'm doing some advanced spin training with Rich Stowell.  One of my Eagle partners convinced him to come to Seattle and do some one-on-one work with a group of us.

On the 15th I'll be heading to Ephrata for 5 days of aerobatic training, then off to Grayson County Airport in Denison, Texas for the US Nationals.  I will make it a point to update the blog during the trek there the contest, and then to Tuscon where I plan to leave the Wolf Pitts until a contest in November.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment